Frequently Asked Questions
For those whom are interested in seeing a master therapist or your current therapist is transitioning to Master Therapist level.
It would be really easy for us to say that our practitioners are given Master Therapist status once they cross a certain milestone in the years they have been in practice.
While we agree that experience creates muscle memory in the hands of a therapist providing an intuitive and knowledgeable treatment, this is not our only criteria.
When the therapist has reached a level of finesse in their work where the therapeutic relationship, the manual skills and the ongoing problem solving with treatments is superb we would like to offer them the ability to see clients that are willing to work with them on a longer term basis and also increase their wage for these skills and attention. The Master Therapist status is the next stage in a career providing financial and practice stability.
All our therapists are able to create a practice and work directly with you. They use a tool kit of creativity to fit the needs of your ongoing wellness. Because the early stages of a therapist's career can self select a client base that is a perfect fit for their technique, it is towards the full practice level that we see therapists need more time in between clients to write notes, write follow up emails, make phone calls and spend time discussing self care and wellness. Instead of trying to wrangle the schedule and take away these beautiful results of your connection with the therapist, we would like to enable this growth by raising the rate for the Master Therapist slightly and giving the therapist more time to connect with you in and out of session.
Simply put, our Master Therapists are able to share an enlightened level of care with you. We believe in the skills of all of our therapists, and hope to support them all through a healthy and lengthy career.
60 minutes $120
75 minutes $140
90 minutes $160
Yes. Our therapists are paid more depending on the length of the treatment and the kind of treatment for Master Therapist appointments.
We completely understand that talking and thinking about financials is stressful. While we want to be flexible and accommodate you as much as possible, we want our therapist to have financial stability.
Our goal is to transition all of the therapist's clients to Master Treatments or membership. If you are unable to do either option, please reach out.
Once your therapist is exclusively at Master Therapist level, you have a couple of choices.
- You can become a Member and continue to see your therapist as a Member or Master Member
- You can individually see your therapist for the higher rate per treatment.
- You can buy a package and the package will apply to the Master Treatments.
All of Kristin's clients will be transitioned to either Master Treatments at full price, series or memberships by November 1st 2018.
Kristin provides Master Treatments, prenatal work with prenatal certification, reiki level 2 and in home hospice massage. If you are working with Kristin you have a few choices for bookings.
- Book a Master Treatment for therapeutic massage, reiki or for general wellness.
- Book Prenatal Master Treatments as a full treatment for general wellness at the Master Treatment price
- Book a Master Massage if you would like a combination of any of the above.
- For in home hospice treatments, please contact the front desk and we will schedule a phone call for you to discuss in home options with Kristin. 1.339.707.0476
Erika provides orthopedic work and therapeutic work. If you are working with Erika you have a few choices for bookings.
- Book an orthopedic treatment for injuries or insurance purposes.*
- Book a Master Treatment for therapeutic general wellness
- Book Reiki as an "add on" or full treatment
- Book Myofacial release as a full treatment for general wellness at the Master Treatment price
*If your treatment is to treat a specific problem area, you are in need of an orthopedic treatment.
Cynthia provides acupuncture & therapeutic massage for general wellness. If you are working with Cynthia you have a few choices for bookings.
- Book as needed acupuncture treatments at the Master Treatment price. All of Cynthia's acupuncture treatments will be Master Treatments as of November 1st 2018.
- Book acu-facials and cupping for specific areas of inflammation and soreness.
If your therapist is not a Master Therapist it means that they are either still building their practice or they are new to Water House or both. Don't worry- all of our practitioners are amazing!
At this time we are unable to apply 4Packs to master treatments. Please consider trying the therapists at full price if that makes sense for you!
Yes! Of course.
"be the change you wish to see in the world" ghandi