- Infrared Sauna (30 min.) & full body Dry Brushing with Hydrating Masque (45 min.) & Custom Facial for the face or back (60 min.) $200
- Infrared Sauna (45 min.) & full body exfoliating Dry Brushing & Body Hydrating Masque (45 min.) $115
- Trigger Point Dry Needling & Acupuncture (60 min.), Infrared Sauna (30 min.) & Massage Therapy (75 min.) $220
- Dry Needling Follow Up (30 min.) & Infrared Sauna (30 min.)& Massage Therapy (45 min.) $175
Dry Needling: Acupuncture for Myofascial Trigger Points
- Dry Needling for Targeted Trigger Points Follow Up 30 minutes $100
- Dry Needling for Targeted Trigger Points Initial Appointment 60 minutes $145
Support Fair Trade Massage as a Water House Wellness member to receive a discount on massage every month.
Membership is not required to receive work at Water House Wellness- it's our loyalty program. There is no sign up fee.
All of WHW's supplies & products are organic, green & locally sourced where possible.
Our store has Gift Certificates & gift boxes designed for your loved one. Our stocking standards for retail are mindful, local, artisan, fairly sourced & sustainable. We carry skin care products like sunscreen, hyaluronic acid, and scrubs, analgesics, books on meditation, neurology and wellness, energy bars, Poppi and Olipop sodas, cold brew coffee, Source water, No. 6 Depot Coffee, Pendleton Blankets, Moonstruck Chocolate, Seattle Chocolate, shortbread cookies in beautiful tins from France, GLBTQ friendly pins and books, foam rollers, yoga mats and other wellness supplies.
It takes more than firm pressure to create tissue change during a massage treatment. The real change takes place when your body's fight or flight system takes a backseat.
The body has two modes of operating: "everything is ok" vs. "go-go-go!". The go-go-go is the sympathetic nervous system rev'd up to protect you, which means there is no way to get in there and melt your muscles.
An ongoing relationship with a massage therapist makes a big difference. First, your body knows what to expect from the massage which helps your natural guard to relax. Second, when you work with a massage therapist over time they learn how your muscles respond and they are able to skip typical warm ups and shake outs and get to the real work quicker.
When you experience touch by someone you trust, your happy hormone levels spike and your muscles give you a break.