How Membership Works
Are you looking for a massage discount somewhere local? Choose one of our amazing memberships & we'll book monthly treatments for you at a ridiculously affordable price. In addition, you'll build a relationship with an incredible provider. Above all, you'll become part of our community.
I*When making changes to your massage membership or other membership, please email 72 hours before your next charge so that we have time to make appropriate changes to your account and clearly indicate with the words "cancel my membership as of this date". Our policy is to not refund a membership charge that has posted.
Water House Wellness began honoring Roll-overs on April 1st from March- all credits accrued April 2019 forward will be honored. Please email us with questions or concerns. Please see extended member terms here.
In conclusion, please understand that our adherence to a cancellation policy is our commitment to our staff's time and financials. In the event that you cannot make it to your appointment with 48 hours notice, we ask that you gift the time to a friend in order to avoid the cancellation fee. The membership is designed to create monthly therapeutic relationships for our staff and do not waive the cancellation fee.
*When you commit to membership, you are helping change the culture of massage therapy.
Memberships provide a discount for every treatment.
Our practitioners have these amenities:
- Access to Sunlight, flexible breaks and "no questions asked" time off.
- The ability to wear what you want and listen to what you want, even if that means silence.
- Access to great hourly earnings! One of the best in the Industry.
- The ability to understand the split between practitioner earnings, overhead and other costs.
- Access to retention rate bonuses, and increased earnings as the practitioner drives their own sustainability.
- Access to operating profit with a management role.
- The freedom to not sit in an office when no client is scheduled.
- The ability to communicate with clients by phone, text or email.
- Flexible, practitioner driven mentorship
- Limited exposure to safe- as- possible cleaning products,
- Access to organic oils and gels and an artificial fragrance free environment.